Eva Favarò, author and songwriter from Sicily, was born in Palermo.
She starts undertaking theatre and singing studies when she is little. Although daughter of a theatre artist, her strong attitude towards music leads her to study singing and perform in various Italian cities, gaining important awards.
She has studied at Mogol’s CET ( Centro Tuscolano Europeo) where she obtained:
– Light music interpreter diploma, studying with GIADA AMEDEI and CARLA SCARLATTO aka CARLOTTA;
– SONG- WRITERS diploma, studying with maestro MOGOL, ALFREDO RAPETTI aka CHEOPE and maestro GIUSEPPE ANASTASI;
– COMPOSER diploma, studying with maestro GIUSEPPE BARBERA.
In 2005 she founds a band called SINTETICO, making electro- pop unreleased music. the project aimed at spreading acoustic music and the electronic sounds.
Through the years, there have been many participations, airplays and victories in important competitions:
– “MADE IN SICILY” by Radio Time (Palermo, Italy), the song “Senz’aria” feat. LUCARIELLO is broadcasted every Saturday and Sunday all over Sicily;
– Guest + live performance at “ACTION NIGHT LIVE” by Radio Action (Palermo, Italy);
– Live performance aired in Sardinia and Sicily at “ROCK EVOLUTION” by CMR Radio (Cefalù, Italy);
– “ITALIA WAVE SICILIA” at Nuovo Teatro Montevergini (Palermo, Italy);
– “19° FESTIVAL DI CALTANISSETTA”.
– winner of the absolute 1° prize “BORSA DI STUDIO MOGOL”;
– “TOUR MUSIC FEST” (Rome semi-finals);
– “1° FESTIVAL ROCK DI GELA” 1° prize BEST LYRICS;
– “MARTELIVE 2009” (Palermo trials);
– “ROCK TARGATO ITALIA”, national finals Indian’s Saloon (Milan, Italy);
– “4° MARINEO ROCK FESTIVAL”.
– winner of the 1° prize “BEST LYRICS“, “HONDA CIVIC TOUR”; “ROCK TARGATO ITALIA “, winners for the Region of Sicily;
– “AREZZO WAVE” (Palermo province trials).
Currently she lives in Milan, she writes lyrics also for various Italian artists and she has signed a song- writing deal with Concerto Music Group, cooperating with many authors and producers: Luigi Sarto ( from Tiromancino); Enrico “kikko” Palmosi, composer and music producer fot many famous Italian artists (Emma Marrone, Giorgia, Laura Pausini, Annalisa…); Jason Rooney (Negramaro, Elodie, Arisa and Tiromancino producer), MARIO MARCHETTI (Demi Lovato), Toni Canto (Nina Zilli, Petra Magoni, Mannarino, Bungaro).
In 2018 she creates a new music project called “ LABIRINTO DI EVA” as song- writer, in a new formation, starting the first live performances, including the opening act for Giuseppe Anastasi’s concert in Palermo (Italy) at the live club Candelai, for his “ Canzoni ravvicinate del vecchio tipo” tour.
The project includes the collaboration with various musicians, experimenting different sounds, without neglecting electronic music. The encounter with the artistic producer Enrico “Kikko” Palmosi, allows her to make three unreleased songs. Her first single, coming out, anticipates her EP and is called “Ci siamo persi”, published by Prosincro and distribute by Artist First.